GP Full-time or Part-time – 75% earnings, or $140/hr for first three months– Only 30 Km from Melbourne CBD
- An excellent opportunity for a VR General Practitioner in a busy, well-established modern practice in Hillside.
- Full time & Part time available. Mon – Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm, Sat: 10:00 to 3:30pm, CLOSED on Sundays.
- Excellent earning potential at 75% of gross billing for the first three months or $140/per hour whichever is greater. 70% or earnings after three months.
- Busy Bulk Billing clinics with an existing patient base.
- Telehealth Consults available.
- Would suit GP looking for a long term position.
- Non-corporate, friendly team environment; Experienced and supportive doctors.
- Five beautiful modern consulting rooms, a treatment room with full nursing support. Pathology, Podiatrist and Physio onsite.
- Surrounded by great private schools, affordable/desirable property, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Must have FRACGP with unrestricted VR status, DPS position may be available to the right candidate.
Call Amanda at 0466 229 211 or send your details to email@example.com and we will contact you. No recruiters, please!!!
Registered Nurse – Part-Time $30-40 an hour
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about patient care and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is for you!!!
Aspire Medical and Skin Centre is a well- established Medical Practice in Hillside, VIC, roughly 30km from Melbourne CBD. We have a reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community.
You will be reporting to the Practice Manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
• Care Planning and Health assessments
• Preventive health checks
• Minor surgery
• Wound management
• Infection control
• Injections and immunisations
• Triaging patients for urgent appointments
• Diagnostic services including ECGs, Peak flow, Spirometry
• Maintaining, monitoring and improving patient information systems including patient register and recall systems
• Maintaining treatment room equipment and resources
• Managing contaminated waste
• Maintaining cold chain for vaccines
• The safe disposal of sharps
• Answering phones if required
• Current and valid Nurse Qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in General Practice
• Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
• Understanding of Medicare item numbers and incentives
• Experience in Chronic Disease Management & Health Assessments
We offer you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast-paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate.