Welcome to Aspire Medical and Skin Centre!
Aspire Medical and Skin Centre is a well established, BULK BILLING family orientated general medical and skin centre in Hillside/Plumpton on Melton Highway. We have both male and female doctors.
We welcome new patients to our clinic. Although, walk-ins are welcome, appointments can be made in advance or on the day if required. Please call our friendly reception staff to arrange an appointment on 03 8390 9500
Our Goal is to:
- Provide health care for you and your family.
- Attending to your immediate needs as well as preventative care in a friendly and welcoming environment. We handle everything from preventive medicine to the treatment of acute and chronic conditions and provide care for patients of all ages and genders. We coordinate your care with the region’s best specialists.
- By getting to know our patients over the long term, we are able to provide continuous, quality care that focuses not just on current issues, but also on preventing health concerns into the future.
- Become your preferred family medical centre in Hillside, Plumpton, Caroline Springs, Sydenham and Melton Shire.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide traditional family medical services to all our patients. When possible, see the same doctor each time they visit. So that you can build a good understanding with your family doctor about your health, such as family history, allergies, health risks and concerns; Resulting in health care, assistance and advice that is tailored to you and your specific health needs.
How We’re Different
Our patients experience a unique approach to doctor visits, designed around their needs. With quality care, comprehensive services and efficient use of technology, we offer high-touch customer service in a warm, stress-free environment. We’ve built our practice around you by providing:
- The highest level of care and service.
- Comprehensively trained primary care doctors who truly listen
At Aspire Medical and Skin Centre, we are committed to providing the best possible diagnosis, treatment and availability at all times, to all patients.
Our doctors are specialist General Practitioners with a minimum of ten years of medical training to hold MD, FRACGP and FRNZCGP qualifications. Our doctors participate in regular continuing education to remain current with the latest medical knowledge and treatments. Our commitment to whole patient care and the doctors are assisted by highly trained clinical staff and experienced administrative staff.
******We are accredited teaching practice for general practice education and training.