Looking for a Bulk Billing medical centre? Aspire Medical and Skin Centre is the right choice for you.
We are Bulk Billing for ALL patients with a valid Australian Medicare card. Please bring your Medicare card and Concession card with you to your appointment. All GP consultations are bulk billed to Medicare card holders.
We are a Bupa Direct Bill medical centre, it means no upfront cost for Bupa Overseas Students/Visitors with membership card. Simply present your Bupa OSHC membership card and photo identification at the time of your consultation and your Doctor will lodge your claim with Bupa on your behalf.
We also accept Medibank card with magnetic strip on the back. Bring your card with you. This means we can claim directly from the health fund and there will be Zero out of pocket for you.
- Private Billing applies to non-Medicare card holders, as well as for Employer’s medicals, Taxi Medicals and Commercial license check-ups.
Our Private Billing charges are as follows:
|Time||Private Fees (Non-Medicare)|
|Standard Consult||10 minutes||$40|
|Long consult||20 minutes||$80|
|Prolonged Consult||40 minutes||$130|
There is an out of pocket fees for some minor procedures where we have to use disposable instruments.
Other Services that will incur fee:
Flu Vaccination: $20
Implanon/Mirena Insertions – $100
Implanon/Mirena Removal – $30
Medical Reports – $80
Taxi Licence Medical: $80
Full body mole check: $70
Iron infusion procedure: $100 (Not Medicare rebatable). Our doctor will give you Iron injection prescription to bring back on the day of the procedure which takes approximately 50 minutes to an hour.
There is $300 Out of pocket fee on top of Medicare rebates for home visits.
- We highly recommend booking an appointment. If you don’t have an appointment, we will try to fit you in to see a doctor. Please note that there may be a waiting time.
- We have short, long and extended appointments based on your needs.
- A short appointment is up to 10 minutes
- A long appointment is up to 20 minutes
- An extended appointment is up to 40 minutes
- Your first appointment with us maybe longer as we are trying to get to know you
- We are dedicated to being on time with our schedules. Occasional emergencies/incidents may come up and we thank you for your cooperation in such circumstances. Our reception staff will keep you informed if there is any delay.
We understand that sometimes the unexpected can happen, but we ask that if you cannot keep your appointment time, please let us know as soon as possible, so we may give your time to a patient who needs to be seen.
Please phone 8390 9500 for cancellations.
*Please note – If you fail to show for an appointment without cancellation, or frequently cancel appointments at short-notice less than two hours, you may be billed for the consultation.
To Book an online appointment now, click on