Jobs | Join Our Winning Team
- An opportunity exists for excellent, passionate VR General Practitioners to join our practice on a full time, part-time basis with flexible hours to suit the GP. We also have an onsite nurse, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and pathology collection. It’s fully computerized using Medical Director.
We offer 70% of billing or hourly rate of $120 per hour for the first three months.
Registered Nurse – Part-Time $30-35 an hour
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about patient care and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is for you!!!
Aspire Medical and Skin Centre is a well- established Medical Practice in Hillside, VIC, roughly 30km from Melbourne CBD. We have a reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
• Care Planning and Health assessments
• Preventive health checks
• Minor surgery
• Wound management
• Infection control
• Injections and immunisations
• Triaging patients for urgent appointments
• Diagnostic services including ECGs, Peak flow, Spirometry
• Maintaining, monitoring and improving patient information systems including patient register and recall systems
• Maintaining treatment room equipment and resources
• Managing contaminated waste
• Maintaining cold chain for vaccines
• The safe disposal of sharps
• Answering phones if required
• Current and valid Nurse Qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 year of experience working in General Practice
• Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
• Understanding of Medicare item numbers and incentives
• Experience in Chronic Disease Management & Health Assessments
We offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Consulting Room lease for Medicare registered Allied health providers. Flat rate of $25/hour minimum of 4 hours per day.
For confidential applications or enquiries please contact practice manager